Large-Format/Poster Printing using an Epson Stylus Pro 9900 and Ultrachrome HDR inks:
- Next-Generation Ten-Color Pigment-Based Ink System
- Unique High Dynamic Range (HDR) pigments for an extremely wide color gamut
- Ten-color printing system including all-new orange and green inks
- Professional print permanence ratings using Epson UltraChrome HDR Inks (Color: up to 200 years; B/W: over 200 years *)
* Ink lightfastness ratings are based on accelerated testing of prints on specialty media displayed indoors under glass. Actual print stability will vary according to media, printed image, display conditions, light intensity, humidity and atmospheric conditions. Epson does not guarantee longevity of prints. For maximum print life, display all prints under glass or lamination or properly store them. Visit www.wilhelm-research.com for the latest information.
Please read the following important information:
If you do not have the file(s) at the time of purchase, you can email your file(s) to firstname.lastname@example.org and include all of the following information:
- Your first and last name
- Your MyNSM Store Order ID
- Your poster file(s)
- PDF files are recommended for best results. Other file types, such as PowerPoint, may show formatting discrepancies. For best print quality, images on your poster should be at 300 dpi.
- The maximum file size allowed to be emailed is dependent on your email service provider. The limit is usually around 10 MB. If your poster file exceeds the allowable size, please bring your file(s) to NSMIT (SR-1 207) on external media.
- The dimensions at which your poster should be printed
- NOTE: The maximum width available is 44"; height/length is not limited.
- The maximum width we are able to cut/trim is 48". If any side of your poster that requires cutting is larger than 48", you will have to make other arrangements to cut/trim your poster.
- How many copies should be printed
We accept American Express, Discover, Master, and Visa credit cards.
If your product should be charged to your department, your supervisor should complete the order process and choose to have the order invoiced to your department on the payment page. Your supervisor should also indicate your name in the comments field during checkout.